Sixth Sense is launching a Call4Design open to UI/UX designers willing to prove themselves. We want you to design the Rule Builder interface in one of our software.
The creator of the winning project will receive a prize of 2.000 euros.
If you are interested in the challenge, please enroll here by the 22nd of July 2021.
You will receive further information in a dedicated briefing document after you will sign all the necessary documents.
Below you will find more details about the evaluation process:
- Consistency with the brief (30 pts)
- Level of creativity of the proposal (40 pts)
- Appeal of the layout proposal (10 pts)
- Richness/accuracy of the proposal/prototype (10 pts)
- Effectiveness/affordance of the proposal (10 pts)
Total score: 100 points
SIXTH SENSE EVALUATION PANEL
- Giacomo Porzio - CEO
- Gianluca Nastasi - CTO
- Christine Lipkau - CMO
- Giammarco Casu - Technical Product Manager
- Giovanni Palandri - Customer Success Manager
- Ginevra De Fassi - Product Manager
- Giovanni d’Alessandro - Senior UI/UX Designer
2.000 euros, awarded to the winning project by decision of the Evaluation Panel.
- Call4Design Enrollment via Google form: by 22nd July 2021
- Sixth Sense confirmation and documents submission: by 27th July 2021
- Sixth Sense brief document to all participants via email: 28th July 2021
- Any questions of participants sent via email: by 30th July 2021
- Answers to all questions to be posted on Sixth Sense website: 4th August 2021
- Project submission via email: by 27th August 2021 - 16.00
- Notification to the winner via email: by 10th September 2021
- Rankings publication on Sixth Sense website: by 10th September 2021