Sixth Sense is looking for a full-time, young and dynamic Account Executive (AE) to join the Product Sales Team.
We are looking for an AE that has proven experience selling software, ideally with Digital/Customer Experience solutions. This individual will possess proven experience demonstrating value in the sales process through an advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges working extensively with the C-Level executives.
The AE will have the opportunity to support Sixth Sense Smart Suggestions business development focusing on the creation and nurturing of leads inbound and outbound sales prospecting.
Smart Suggestions is strategic for the company’s growth in the next 5 years – so a farmer mindset is a must.
We are looking for an AE with an analytic approach, who wants to be a central part of the execution of the company’s growth strategy. Main tasks of the role include:
- Work with cross-functional teams including Legal, Product, Tech, Data Science, Marketing, Sales & Business Development.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline.
- Close business to meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings targets.
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in business growth opportunities.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement Video calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Strong technology Sales Saas experience (preferably Software or Business Applications).
- Support sales & marketing team in expanding Sixth Sense’s partner network and ensure effective enablement of a defined partner network focused on the territory.
- Successful history of net new business sales ideally with Enterprise Customer.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with C-level engagements.
The ideal candidate will meet most of these requirements:
- Experience in selling to large organizations with annual revenue of $100M+
- 1 - 3 years of direct sales experience (with min 2 years of sales experience in high technology – consulting, solutions, software, services, or support).
- Experience in negotiating with C-level and Senior Leadership Teams within large organizations.
- Proven 5 and 6-figure deal-closer and a team player.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful, and strategic insight into their business.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with key stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication etc.
- Skills in digital marketing and in the management of multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Attributes: Tenacious, ambitious, self-starter, naturally curious, highly coachable, and self-aware, highly motivated, ability to interact with colleagues well, independent yet team-oriented, passionate about digital engagement and delighting customers, takes pride in being accountable for his/her success.
- Drive sales revenue through new B2B client acquisition.
- Sell Smart Suggestion Engine to enterprise customers.
- Meet individual quota and objectives.
- Accurately forecasting on a weekly basis.
- Define opportunities and close plans, manage the sales cycle, building effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning Sitecore to C-level executives (especially Chief Marketing Officers/Digital/Information Officers, or Heads Of CRM’S and VP’s).
- Adaptable and enjoys a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software company.
- Possess high empathy and excitement for what can be defined as digital Customer Experience.
- Be organized - maintain a CRM with leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities.
- Communicate with the management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
About Sixth Sense
At Sixth Sense, we build and develop AI-based software solutions and products to support our clients’ business growth. Our international team develops cutting-edge software to store, process, analyze and visualize data to automatically generate insights.
Sixth Sense is committed to hiring and growing international, exceptional talents driven by strong ambition and motivation. Our highly selective team operates with an innovative product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary interaction, horizontal organizational structure, and tech contribution at every level. Working with us means to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. Being passionate about things we do is a fundamental ingredient of our job - without passion and commitment, you will find what we're doing too difficult.
Sixth Sense employee status package includes:
- Market-competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers.
- Our working hours are very flexible, and we adopt smart working by default.
- All of our resources are provided with certified training – plus, you get our welcome kit and coffee is always on us!