Sixth Sense s.r.l. is looking for a full-time, dynamic Art Designer with skills and experience in User Interface and User experience design, to join the marketing and communication team.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates his/her passion.
Art Designer - UI/UX Developer duties include:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital marketing collateral
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout inclusive of copy and images
- Work closely with Marketing Managers to establish creative direction for the university as well as brand guidelines
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention, and organization of design files
- Design User Interface and User Experience of digital data-driven platforms
- Coordinate with the software development team
- Transform clients’ expectations into clear and valuable insights
Art Designer will have two main roles, first of all, the ownership of all the brand identity of the company and of all the products, from the logo to sales material, passing by the video promo and packaging.
At the same time, you’ll be responsible for visual and interaction design, production-level development support for our software development team.
- Collaborate. Innovate. Simplify. Iterate.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Development of all the Brand identity items (templates, icons, ..)
- Create a concept and Design all the communication campaigns
- Generate user interface requirements from business goals, project requirements, technical and time constraints.
- Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and visual designs to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interactions
- Determines best UX solutions based on customer feedback and business goals and helps to determine overall direction, identifying challenges and adapting as needed based on the context of the solution and customer
- Develop creative and innovative design solutions for enterprise tools and experiences that support multiple types of users in different types of roles with varying scope and objectives
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design or related field
- Work experience in graphic design and UI/UX design
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Invision
- Basic abilities in video editing
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Determined, flexible, dynamic, and precise person, endowed with strong communication skills, able to work in teams and for objectives
- Fluency in English